Want cash for your leftover diabetic test strips?
We make it easy, convenient, and fast.
Cash for Diabetics purchases a variety of test strip brands and CGM devices, but we cannot buy them all. Be sure to verify that we purchase your brand before requesting your kit.
You’ve verified your brand, but what condition is your box in? Your payout will depend on the condition of your diabetic test strips. Boxes in mint condition get you 100% more!
- Make sure all boxes are factory sealed and unexpired.
- If there are any stickers or labels on the box, please leave them on.
Our professional staff will remove them. If you attempt to remove the labels, damage caused to the box by improper removal of a sticker may disqualify your strips for purchase.
It only takes a few days to get a free mail kit sent to your door from Cash for Diabetics.
Your kit includes
- A copy of our Terms & Conditions
- Additional packaging instructions
Send your packaged kit on its way and we’ll send you an email when we receive them.
Packing your kit
- Place the items you are selling in the prepaid box.
- Use newspaper or tissue paper to cushion the interior of the box so the contents don’t get damaged in shipping.
- The pre-paid return label will already be stuck on the outside of your package! That label has a tracking number on it. You can use that tracking number to track the package’s movements on the post office’s website, USPS.com.
- In our effort to be transparent and honest with every customer, during the inspection process we take photos of every box we receive. We encourage our customers to do the same when they pack and ship their prepaid box.
We implement same-day payment processing. Once our product inspectors have verified the brand and condition of your diabetic test strip box, we send you a check.
Yes, that’s really all there is to it!